The Charles L. Feinberg Messianic Jewish Studies Program is an accredited Master of Divinity course in Messianic Jewish Studies. The program is designed to train those with a call to full-time Jewish ministry as Messianic congregational leaders, outreach workers or educators. These unique training needs are the focus of a program emphasizing biblical languages, Hebrew and Greek exegesis, and the understanding of rabbinic texts. Essential matters of theology and practice are treated through intensive study of Jewish law, religion, culture, sociology and history.
Students are encouraged to explore this rich heritage, and to develop effective methods to reach and serve today's Jewish community. Practical areas of Jewish ministry are addressed through courses in apologetics, Jewish-Christian relations, pastoral care and counseling. The Master of Divinity program is a professional degree designed to be completed in three years of full-time graduate study, although most students tend to take four years.
The Charles Feinberg Program also offers a 30-credit Certificate in Messianic Jewish studies.
No distance learning or correspondence courses are available.
Charles Feinberg Messianic Jewish Studies Program Video Trailer
A Unique Seminary
- Tuition scholarships and financial aid
- Graduate classes in Messianic studies
- A summer program offered in Los Angeles and full-time studies offered in New York City
- Messianic Jewish studies integrated throughout the curriculum
- Specialized library of over 10,000 works in Manhattan for Messianic Jewish studies and an extensive research library on the Southern California campus.
- Practical field training through mentoring and internships
- Professors with academic and Jewish ministry experience
- Opportunities to attend lectures and cultural events, and take classes at Jewish institutions in Southern California and New York
Partnership & Accreditation
Talbot School of Theology, a graduate institution of Biola University, is partnering with Chosen People Ministries to provide this Master of Divinity program in Messianic Jewish Studies. The program is approved by the New York State Board of Regents and the Association of Theological Schools.
Click here to read the Doctrinal Statement.
The majority of the program will be offered in New York City. The summer program offers accredited courses on the campus of Talbot School of Theology in the Los Angeles area.
New York City, home to more than two million Jewish people including 300,000 Russian Jews, has many immigrants from Israel and the world's largest concentration of Orthodox and Hasidic Jews. Los Angeles has 500,000 Jewish people and functions as the Jewish cultural capital of the West Coast with many Jewish museums, libraries, schools, and synagogues.
- Why choose the Charles Feinberg Messianic Jewish Studies Program?
- Read what current students are saying about the program.
Send us an e-mail or call 1-888-2-YESHUA.