Watchmen for Jerusalem is a monthly giving program for partners of Chosen People Ministries. Donations can be made via bank draft or via a debit card, credit card, or PayPal.
"I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest, and give Him no rest, till He establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth." - Isaiah 62:6-7
As a Watchman for Jerusalem, you will:
- Help us put your financial gifts to work immediately.
- Reduce Chosen People Ministries' mail costs and therefore free more money for evangelism. Forget about stamps and check writing.
- Provide regular, predictable funds for Jewish evangelism.
- Give more conveniently. All it takes is filling out a form to make sure your gift is automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card. This means your generosity has the maximum impact.
How do Watchmen for Jerusalem help?
- Overhead is reduced because processing costs are lower. It may not be much per gift, but it adds up. And the savings go where they are most needed -- toward more Jewish evangelism.
- A regular flow of funds is assured, helping our missionaries plan and budget their work.
How can you become a Watchman for Jerusalem?
To give by credit card or PayPal, click here and complete the form (please select "Recurring" gift when prompted).
To give by bank transfer or debit card, please print out the authorization form and include a blank check to be used by the bank for verification. Be sure to write "VOID" across the check. Then mail the completed form and voided check to Chosen People Ministries, 241 East 51st Street, New York, NY 10022
Our guarantee to every Watchman for Jerusalem:
- You maintain complete control of your donation. If you ever wish to cancel or alter your gift, simply advise us in writing.
- Your account and gifts are secure.
- Your personal information is held in strict confidence.
- You will receive tax-deductible receipts for your donations, the Chosen People Newsletter, and other communication as you request.
Yes! I want to become a Watchman for Jerusalem.