All participants should understand and agree to the following:
1. This is a short-term ministry opportunity, not a part-time or full-time Chosen People Ministries staff position.
2. Each participant accepted for the program applied for is responsible for raising his or her own funds to cover the cost of the program. Funds sent by a third party can not be considered as personal gifts to an individual, but according to IRS regulations for non-profit organizations, funds received are designated to the particular program.
3. The cost of the program does not include transportation while in the USA to get to the city where the program
commences. All funds for the program must be paid before the program starts.
4. Each participant is required to release Chosen People Ministries from any potential legal liabilities, both personal
and property, arising from or during this program.
5. Chosen People Ministries does not provide health insurance coverage for persons participating in the program. Participants are responsible for their own health insurance coverage.
6. While on the program, all participants must conduct themselves according to Biblical standards and cultural norms (i.e., pure language, attitude respectful of others, no substance abuse, chaste behavior, and appropriate dress and talk), applying themselves to learning, and to serving the Messiah. Chosen People Ministries reserves the right to send you home, at your cost, if these behaviors are not met.
7. You agree that photographic images that are taken of you during the program can be used for advertising and promotion purposes in social and print media by Chosen People Ministries.
CHOSEN PEOPLE MINISTRIES DOCTRINAL STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe in:
1. The Divine inspiration, infallibility, and authority of the Old and New Testaments.
2. The Triune God: God the Father, God the Son Messiah, God the Holy Spirit.
3. The Deity of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) as the only begotten Son of God, His sacrificial blood atonement, His bodily resurrection from the dead and His return.
4. The lost condition of every person who does not accept salvation by faith in the Messiah Yeshua.
5. The necessity of presenting the Gospel to the Jewish people and all people.