The Video Producer will report to the Manager of Digital Media and focus on video-related project, both in the production phase as well as project management. The role requires the individual to be an excellent team player, able to support the Digital Media team.
This is a full-time position and calls for someone with experience in videography work, video-editing, scripting, and producing.
The Digital Media Team at Chosen People Ministries is behind the creative videos, digital content and social media content that we share with our audience. This is an in-office position at our NYC office and Midtown East studio.
As part of our global team your insights, creativity, and understanding of Jewish culture and the Messianic faith will shape our approach to video storytelling.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to Nicole Vacca at [email protected].
Location of Service: Chosen People Ministries Headquarters in Manhattan, NY (241 East 51st Street, 10022)
Hours of Service: 40 per week/full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Salary range: $55,000-$60,000
- Flexible spending account
- A contributory health insurance plan, including dental and vision
- Options for various additional insurances; short- and long-term disability
- Retirement plan
Character and Spiritual Life:
The Video Producer is a position within a Christian/Messianic ministry and therefore the individual is expected to maintain the highest level of moral character and faith as outlined in Scripture. The position requires the individual to agree and abide by Chosen People Ministries’ statement of faith, which can be provided upon request.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Conceptualize, shoot, edit, and produce enticing video content, both long and short-form.
- Collaborate closely with digital media team to craft compelling narratives, promotional and educational videos.
- Write captivating copy or scripts, including captions, to boost retention and interactions.
- Monitor social media trends and formulate a unique approach to tell the story.
- Plan, produce, and execute original video content, generating views, comments, and shares.
- Serve as project manager or team lead for projects.
- Able to shoot and is confident behind a camera.
- Able to use editing video software to produce high-quality, creative videos.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Expertise in visual storytelling, with a portfolio demonstrating your ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Passion for video production and social media.
- An excellent team player and communicator.
- Willingness to film on location with potential for out-of-state travel opportunities.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to work independently, be self-driven and work collaboratively with teams.
- College degree in film, media or have relevant portfolio work to showcase.
- Minimum of five years experience in videography and video-editing.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro for video-editing.
- Proficient in using cameras for film shoots. (Canon and other brands).
- Intellectual curiosity and critical thinking